Sunshine and Flowers


























 Oh, the California sun! 
The green foliage.
The bright blooming flowers. 
It was so very wonderful.
These photos are from my favorite stop on our trip, the Mission San Juan Capistrano. I would have loved to see the swallows that return every spring to nest there but we were a little bit too early. 
We had a really nice trip. The kids were good and the weather was great. Most days were spent at theme parks. Disneyland, California Adventure, Sea World, and Universal Studios.
I'm not crazy about roller coaster rides and huge crowds, so my favorite places were the mission and Old Town, San Diego. If I ever go back to California, I will probably visit them again.
All the warm days and sunshine really made me ready for spring to arrive! I hope it won't be too long now.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts