How About Purple

We had a large thunderstorm pass over Lincoln last night. Gary and I happened to be out and about while it was raining. Once the rain let up and the clouds began to part, we both thought there might be a good sunset. Gary asked if I wanted to try and get a picture and of course I said YES!


By the time we got to the North side of town, we had missed the bright hot pink clouds. These purple clouds at the end were still really pretty.
 I love that Gary is willing to drive out of town just to take a photo haha!


So today is Labor Day and I have been totally enjoying my day off. I sat around in my jammies and drank coffee for awhile, went on a lovely walk and then I got right to work sewing on the friendship blocks.
Here's a sneak peek!


More purple! 

Comments

Popular Posts