Supernova Friendship Block Swap: Blocks 5 & 6

We made it to the last blocks for the Friendship Block Swap! This has been so much fun and I'm so glad Kristie asked me to do this with her!

Kristie and I decided to go ahead and make an extra block each so that our quilt top will have twelve blocks on the front instead of nine. I wanted to use all of our blocks on the front, not just nine with an "extra" on the back. I mean, I love them all, there was no way I could decide which block to put on the back!
Kristie's blocks are the purple/blue and peachy blocks on the top row and mine are the yellow and purple/red blocks on the bottom row.





Getting to know Kristie and making these blocks together has been so much fun. I think we have probably had more fun than most since we live in the same town and have been able to meet up several times. I can't wait to put all the blocks together and finish this quilt. I know it is going to be my favorite! 

Comments

Popular Posts